Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 08.10.2007, 10:08   #6
letard
Неактивный пользователь

Arrow Windows XP SP3 leak

This is a leak of the October 4th Microsoft Connect release of [Для просмотра ссылок требуется регистрация. Зарегистрироваться...] SP3. This is absolutely the most recent build. I am personally leaking this from connect myself, NOT a repost. Only English!

This release has several added several new features and a few bugs so PLEASE read the release notes first: [Для просмотра ссылок требуется регистрация. Зарегистрироваться...] (only 31kb)

The service pack its self is 334.92mb so it may take awhile to download on slow connections: [Для просмотра ссылок требуется регистрация. Зарегистрироваться...] This is Only the English release, Japaneses and German releases were also provided but i am not including them. (i can if necessary though) This download link has Limited uses, any rehost would be really helpful.

And of course
Microsoft Connect wrote:It is recommended that you apply your selected update package to an activated, genuine copy of Windows XP, in a test environment. As with any pre-release software, it is also recommended that you back up files and settings on your machine before applying this update package.

I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS WILL WORK WITH CRACKED COPIES OF XP
its right there were it says link
here
[Для просмотра ссылок требуется регистрация. Зарегистрироваться...]

screenshots and more: [Для просмотра ссылок требуется регистрация. Зарегистрироваться...]

PS.I installed,work good!

Последний раз редактировалось letard; 08.10.2007 в 10:43..
letard вне форума

Вверх

Время генерации страницы 0.08227 секунды с 9 запросами